Archived emails and deleted emails both disappear from your inbox. Archived emails go into a folder on our app labeled "All Archived". Deleted emails Go to a folder labeled "All Trash" and are permanently deleted after a set time that varies based on the email provider has passed. Deleted emails disappear forever, whereas archived emails do not.
Articles in this section
- How do I disable Subscriptions Summary?
- Summary overview
- Can Edison Mail help me reset my email account password?
- Some of my messages are going directly to the trash, why?
- Why doesn't flagging work with my Exchange account?
- Why is my OnMail account at risk of being closed?
- App-specific Passwords and Edison Mail
- How do I empty my trash?
- Some of my messages are immediately going to the trash, why?
- Preference Backup and Device Sync
Article is closed for comments.