Archived emails and deleted emails both disappear from your inbox. Archived emails go into a folder on our app labeled "All Archived". Deleted emails Go to a folder labeled "All Trash" and are permanently deleted after a set time that varies based on the email provider has passed. Deleted emails disappear forever, whereas archived emails do not.
Articles in this section
- Some of my messages are going directly to the trash, why?
- Why doesn't flagging work with my Exchange account?
- How do I empty my trash?
- Some of my messages are immediately going to the trash, why?
- Preference Backup and Device Sync
- How Do I Change My Language in Edison Mail?
- I'm Getting a Password Management Error
- Why are my Gmail messages getting automatically archived?
- Focused Inbox FAQ
- Block Sender FAQ