Archived emails and deleted emails both disappear from your inbox. Archived emails go into a folder on our app labeled "All Archived". Deleted emails Go to a folder labeled "All Trash" and are permanently deleted after a set time that varies based on the email provider has passed. Deleted emails disappear forever, whereas archived emails do not.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't flagging work with my Exchange account?
- How can I change my email account password?
- How do I export information to other apps
- My messages are stuck in the outbox, why?
- How do Smart Replies work?
- How do I fix an authentication error with my iCloud account?
- How can I mark a message as spam?
- What is the difference between archiving and deleting an email?
- How do I remove an email account from the app?
- Where can I access my personal folders from each email account?