In order to turn off or turn on the badge count, please follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on "Notifications"
- Scroll down and tap on "Email"
- Disable or enable "Badge App Icon" (If you can't see anything, turn on "Allow Notifications" to see it)
- Close the Settings app and open the EasilyDo Email app
- Tap on the menu icon in the top left
- Tap on "Settings" in the bottom left
- Tap on "Badge Count"
- Enable and disable your badge count as you please. Please note that you can also customize the badge count for every account you have on the app by tapping on "Customize for each account"
Unfortunately this badges don't work with every launcher on Android, so we've included a list of supported launchers below. Please note: these launchers may not be compatible with every device.
Supported Android launchers for Email message count badge:
If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.