If you wish to change your email account password(s), this is something only your email provider can help you with (i.e. Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, etc). Below, we've created a list of FAQ articles for how to change your password on popular email providers. If you've forgotten your password, or believe your account has been compromised, please contact your provider's customer support for assistance in recovering your account.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't flagging work with my Exchange account?
- Some of my messages are immediately going to the trash, why?
- Preference Backup and Device Sync
- How Do I Change My Language in Edison Mail?
- I'm Getting a Password Management Error
- Why are my Gmail messages getting automatically archived?
- Focused Inbox FAQ
- Block Sender FAQ
- How can I change my email account password?
- How do I export information to other apps