If you wish to change your email account password(s), this is something only your email provider can help you with (i.e. Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, etc). Below, we've created a list of FAQ articles for how to change your password on popular email providers. If you've forgotten your password, or believe your account has been compromised, please contact your provider's customer support for assistance in recovering your account.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't flagging work with my Exchange account?
- How can I change my email account password?
- How do I export information to other apps
- My messages are stuck in the outbox, why?
- How do Smart Replies work?
- How do I fix an authentication error with my iCloud account?
- How can I mark a message as spam?
- What is the difference between archiving and deleting an email?
- How do I remove an email account from the app?
- Where can I access my personal folders from each email account?