If you wish to change your email account password(s), this is something only your email provider can help you with (i.e. Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, etc). Below, we've created a list of FAQ articles for how to change your password on popular email providers. If you've forgotten your password, or believe your account has been compromised, please contact your provider's customer support for assistance in recovering your account.
Articles in this section
- Can Edison Mail help me reset my email account password?
- Some of my messages are going directly to the trash, why?
- Why doesn't flagging work with my Exchange account?
- App-specific Passwords and Edison Mail
- How do I empty my trash?
- Some of my messages are immediately going to the trash, why?
- Preference Backup and Device Sync
- How Do I Change My Language in Edison Mail?
- I'm Getting a Password Management Error
- Why are my Gmail messages getting automatically archived?