We have always been dedicated to user control and privacy, and as such Edison is currently GDPR compliant and makes certain that consent is provided to collect the data we receive and individuals can exercise their right to delete, request, or opt-out of their data collect anytime.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- How do I export my data?
- What data does Edison share with 3rd parties?
- What data does Edison collect and store?
- I want to continue to use the app but do not want to share my data. Is that possible?
- What steps does Edison take to protect personal data?
- How may I exercise my individual rights as a EEA/EU user?
- Does Edison read my messages?
- What is Edison doing to comply with GDPR?