Edison has always taken privacy very seriously and had features that respected an individual’s rights. Under GDPR EEA/EU user’s can exercise their right to access, delete, opt-out, correct, restrict or request their data. At Edison we have always given users the option of opting out of sharing their data, deleting their data and ability to correct their data by clicking a link in the Settings->Privacy section in the app. With the new regulation it gave us the opportunity to provide additional features in the Settings->Privacy section of the app for our EEA/EU users, such the ability to access or request their data.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- How do I export my data?
- What data does Edison share with 3rd parties?
- What data does Edison collect and store?
- I want to continue to use the app but do not want to share my data. Is that possible?
- What steps does Edison take to protect personal data?
- How may I exercise my individual rights as a EEA/EU user?
- Does Edison read my messages?
- What is Edison doing to comply with GDPR?