To remove a card from your Assistant view tap the card you want to remove, and then tap the thee dots icon in the upper-right corner of your screen. From the menu, tap Delete to remove the card. This will only delete the card from your Assistant, and will NOT delete the message itself from where it originated.
Articles in this section
- I'm missing Assistant categories. I only see "Security" and/or "Subscriptions"
- I accidentally unsubscribed from a sender, can I re-add them in the app?
- Why can't I unsubscribe or I occasionally receive a bounce notification from the senders?
- What is the "Entertainment" folder?
- What is the "Bills & Receipts" folder?
- What is the "Packages" folder?
- What is the "Travel" folder?
- What is the "Subscriptions" folder?
- What are the Assistant Sections?
- An email was missed by the Assistant. How can I add it?