In order to draft and send a new email, please follow these steps:
- From the your inbox, tap the blue and white pencil icon
- In the To field, enter your intended recipients – you can also recipients to the CC and BCC fields by tapping on them and entering your intended recipients (You can move recipients between CC and BCC fields by tapping and dragging their names, there will be gray boxes with your iOS contacts prioritized at the top, and then suggested contacts that appear underneath)
- If you have multiple accounts, you can tap on the From field to specify which email account the message will be sent from
- Tap the Subject field and enter the subject or title of your message
- Tap the white space underneath Subject to type the body of your message
- You can also attach files from various services by tapping the paperclip icon, or you can attach multiple images by tapping the landscape icon
NOTE: If the Email app is killed/closed, your draft should be recovered and available.