Edison Mail is an email application (not your email provider) and unfortunately we are unable to assist with account recovery, lockouts, or password resets as a result. This is information only your email provider has access to, so you'll need to take this action on their side.
We've listed and linked some common email providers' password recovery information below, but if you do not see your provider listed, please reach out to them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some providers, such as AOL, Gmail, and iCloud, may require special app-specific passwords to be generated for use with our app before you can connect it to Edison Mail. If you're having issues adding an account, please see the instructions below for your provider and try the steps they provide:
- AOL/Verizon third-party app password instructions
- Gmail app-specific password instructions
- Yahoo/AT&T app-specific password instructions
- Hotmail/Outlook app-specific password instructions
- Mail.com app-specific password instructions
- GMX app-specific password instructions