In order to set up a Gmail alias, please complete the following steps:
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Settings in the bottom left corner
- Tap the Gmail account you would like to set up an alias for
- Tap Add Alias
- Enter the email address you would like to use as the alias
- Enter the sender name you would like to use
- You can choose to send email from this alias by default. However, please note that aliases must be added and verified in your primary Gmail settings first. Otherwise, your emails will not send.
- Tap Save in the top right corner
Aliases aren't supported in our Android app at the moment, but this feature is in development and will be available soon.