Yandex accounts require an app-password to be connected to third-party apps like Edison Mail. You can generate/use an app-password by following the instructions outlined in this article: https://yandex.com/support/id/authorization/app-passwords.html
Articles in this section
- Issues adding Yandex account(s) to Edison Mail
- Lock Screen Widgets
- I'm having difficulty adding my Comcast/Xfinity account to Edison Mail
- What is Snooze?
- What is this green shield emblem with a checkmark attached to some messages?
- How do I delete messages?
- How do I archive messages?
- How do I forward a message?
- How do I reply to a message?
- How do I add images from my phone's camera roll when composing a message?
Article is closed for comments.